Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Going with the Flow

I'm well into writing Book 4, in which Uncle Yuta Has An Adventure.  After months of hauling around huge research tomes, I learned I am much less interested in litarary critiques than I am in what the authors actually had to say.  I learned that even while working myself into exhaustion and illness, things I read stick and I form opinions and plots even when I don't think I'm doing anything to forward my story.  I learned that there is a flow, and that I can trust my subconsious.

When I finally just sat down and started writing, I found my subconcious had been doing a lot of work while the rest of me stumbled around battling continuous and extreme fatigue.

I have a flow.  And I'm going with it.

This one will be the best yet, and I'm thrilled.

Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of the series.  There's now a three-book e-format box set,  plus books 1, 2 and 3 in beautiful trade paperback editions.   All at Amazon, e-formats at Amazon, Smashwords and all the usual outlets.

This is going to be fun!

The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy


1 comment: