Monday, July 25, 2016

Overwhelming busy and it's great!

I don't think many people realize how much a writer has to do!  After the book is finally out, it's time for PR, publicity, interviews, reviews, and keeping up with social media.  At which I've been very bad.

If you're writing a series, as I am, and attempting to publish on an annual basis, it's ALSO necessary to start working on the next book.  Oh, my.

I've been reserching family crests, interesting ancestors, women ninja and more!

The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy is a wonderful series.  There's even a new 4/4 review for Book 1, Coming Home, at Online Book Club!  Over the next several months, reviews for Book 3, Together, will start coming in.  There are new-book specials going on over the next month or more.  Why don't you buy it now and write one?  Those mean more than I can say, and thank you to those who do so.

The life of a working writer is not just about writing the books, although that's the best part.  Thank you, readers, for making it possible for me to do every single bit of it.




They are as good as the reviews say they are, and I am thrilled.  Come join my world!



No comments:

Post a Comment