Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Unstuck

Spring is a quirky time here in the mountains.  It's sunny and lovely one day, then snowing the next.  It feels like the garden wants to grow and there are blossom buds on the blueberry bushes and strawberry plants.  They're still piled high with mulch, though, because it's still below freezing at night.

'Don't plant before Mothers' Day' is the local folk wisdom, and I'm holding to that.

At the same time, I am stockpiling everything I need to leap into the garden next Sunday.

Now, champing at the gardening bit but unable to act, I have done what my editor required, and am organizing the rest of what needs to be done to get book three out!

There WILL be a three-book boxed set, perfect for new readers of the series.  There will be more period illustrations.  There will be front...  I feel like a warrior, slashing away at any obstacle in my path.  This book is coming out.  The set is coming out.  It's great!

I really do like my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment