Monday, March 28, 2016

Snow and Airplanes

Our El Nino fizzled out here in Southern California. We had a great start, but it just stopped, leaving us with a warm February and March, and not all that much snow.
As I am leaving town, which requires me to get off the mountain to get to an airport where I will catch a plane to another airport, where I'll catch a plane to take me to Japan, the weather folks tell me we will have more snow!

I will post here and on The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy's Facebook page as I can, but this may be harder than I think it is, as I won't have a real computer -- I'll have my iPad and iPhone -- and we'll just have to see about that.  If I can't figure it out, I'll post all the pictures I'm going to take when I get back!  Enjoy April.

The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy
A series of fantasy-adventure novels set in Meiji era Japan by Amazon Best-Selling author Claire Youmans.  For tweens through adults.
http://www.tokigirlandsparrowboy.com
Hard and e-formats available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010F01B52

and all the usual outlets.





No comments:

Post a Comment