Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy US Thanksgiving, everyone

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, because it comes with a 4-day weekend!  I'm going out to enjoy the snow, and to dinner later.

It's a good day to start a 30 days of Gratitude series.  Three things a day one is grateful for.  Here's today's installment.

The PARADE!  (I love the parade.  I'll watch it later.)
My neighbors and friends.
The gorgeous sunshine, and it's cold enough to keep the snow guns running all day.

Oh.  That's two.  That's OK.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.


The photo of my roasted sweet potatoes with pecans and maple glaze has vanished -- as have the potatoes.  Sally enjoying the fire is a good substitute on this cold Thanksgiving day.

The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy series
Hard and e-formats available at:

and all the usual outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment