Thursday, July 2, 2015

More good news!

The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy Book 2 Chasing Dreams is now live on Amazon, with the first book in the series, The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy.  All e-formats are available at Smashwords.

Still to come are the hard copies and placement directly in various retail outlets, like B & N, iTunes, Kobo and even -- gasp -- brick and mortar stores.  Ask for it!  These books should be available everywhere and any retailer SHOULD be able to order it.  Sometimes the system works!

Which leads to my guest blog post at Writing About Writing, when I wonder if another kind of publishing venue would possibly be any less of a pain at this stage, when all I want is start working on The Next Book.  I'm researching, I have the glimmer of a plot, but HEY.  It's hard to do that when I am fighting with the Computer From Hell and Help That Hinders, and an expert really handles this.  This is just MY little part assisting her at the Tiny Publishing House handing this series.

Meanwhile, I am anxiously awaiting bound galleys for the print edition.  It should be a beautiful book.  The e-formats are lovely.  And it reads like a diving dragon.  Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment