Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Winter turns to spring

I haven't been blogging much the last few weeks because I am teaching, studying and practicing for the PSIA level 1 ski instructor's test next Monday.
That's not to say I've not been having fun -- teaching is an immensely enjoyable thing to do, especially the adaptive population that forms our student base.
The rest of the time I have to catch up on the normal things of life.

When this is done, I will be working on Draft Two of Chasing Dreams, the second book in The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy series, then proceeding on with the publication so it'll come out in time for summer vacation!  I also hope to schedule a research trip to Japan for Book Three!

I am already working on ideas for internal illustrations.  The cover will, I hope, be done again by the fabulous Franki Chan.

Then it will be boating season!


No comments:

Post a Comment