Thursday, February 5, 2015

Exciting announcement! (And a dragon.)

While The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy Book Two rests before a rewrite, I have discovered a way to GET MY BACK LIST ON KINDLE!

This is exciting!  I have two adult mysteries and a cookbook on floppy discs, and if I can just FIND the discs (they're here somewhere), I can easily have them converted to files I can work with right now.

Every time I read these books, I realize they're pretty darned good.  I use the cookbook all the time.  I am thrilled to find a way to get them out into the world.

This is a dragon.  Dragons use wind and water to create storms.  The greater form of the Tengu uses its feather fan to produce wind storms.  Can you see where this might be going?  My dragons aren't cute and they aren't pretty, but they sure can throw a mean STORM.


No comments:

Post a Comment