Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Old ways still work!

When I read, I enter different worlds.  There is a synergy involved as the words on the page create images and understanding in my mind.  It doesn't matter where I am, I can dive into a better place.  It's a totally different experience from watching film or listening to people talk.  I'm a much more active participant.

Give a child the gift of reading.  Get a free app for that device and give The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy for only $0.99 this holiday season.

I love the internet where my curiosity roams freely, I love the e-reader apps and the Kindle that allow me to carry hundreds of books in the palm of my hand.  The ease of research is mind-boggling.  But there is nothing that can replace a book.  Give your child a good one.  The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy await -- a new world for just $0.99.

These are modern colliers using a traditional oven to make charcoal.  So interesting!  Thank you, Internet!


No comments:

Post a Comment